Sunday, December 22, 2013

Reflections of 2 Sick Peas #12: Draw a Stickman: EPIC

 Branbekka decided the best way to spend a lazy Summer/Winter day was to draw stick figures.




A small problem arose, however...

Apparently, someone *coughstomatosaucecoughs* has decided to not draw a stickman, but draw something amazing considering there are only 4 colours initially on your palette.

Someone can't follow instructions. Tsk tsk.
We begin our journey. First, we must draw fire. Bek likes fire. The few obstacles in our way burn down.

Burn, baby burn.
At the end of the level, we are faced by the dangerous Armakillo. "Santa, the Armadillo and I are gonna have a talk in the kitchen. There's a sentence I never thought I'd say." We waste our time trying to light the fucker on fire, when we realize we can just run like hell out of there, with our pussies between our legs, obviously.

The evil guy has a Crayola dick.

Level 2 has us draw a Cloud.

WHY THE HELL YOU SO CALM?! You bustin' up my rhythm!



Old McBrandon had a farm E-I-E-I-O ♫
We have come to the conclusion, that Level 3 is a lie. We certainly didn't get our asses kicked repeatedly by evil dragons and Armakillos, while trying to save robots from chests. That was some kind of hauntingly magnificent dream. There is no spoon key.

Rawr I am a dragon.
Branbekka had fun collecting new colours, puzzle pieces and pages. Our combined death count came to at least 69.

This was a triumph, I'm making a note here



All in all, this game delivers many lulz, some challenges and hopefully eventually some new fucking colours. Peace out, readers.



1 comment:

  1. Gorilla building pinata filled with dandruffDecember 24, 2013 at 1:49 AM

    Say... is that Bobba Fett on your shirt? I've been looking for a shirt with my favorite character, Ass-Chin, something like this maybe
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mP3dUKBhOUU/R7ny5up6jbI/AAAAAAAAAH0/8ewJUXEoKn0/s320/ponda_baba.jpg

    ReplyDelete