Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jamirus' Pushmo Adventures Episode 1: To Push or Not to Push; A Mega Man with a Mega Problem

Ever heard of the game Pushmo for the 3DS? I have! I've also created a few levels for the WHOLE WORLD to enjoy! This is Jamirus, bringing you my...


PUSHMO LEVEL OF THE WEEK!

It's way better than it looks!


 Alright, so this is Pushmo. It's a game available on the 3DS eShop. In this puzzle game you push, pull and jump your way around a puzzle to get the flag. It's a fantastic game by itself, but the true reason to get it is the level editor! You can make your own levels based on anything you'd like, and upload them on the internet. From there, people can scan your levels and play them anytime!

For this series, I'm going to post up some of the Pushmo levels I have created. Hopefully, I can do this on a regular basis, as my 3DS is currently at Nintendo HQ getting it's screen scratches repaired...

Here, it is! My first Pushmo level!

If you have a 3DS, please feel free to enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Gorilla With Dog Shit On HeadAugust 29, 2012 at 12:52 AM

    Ah! That sounds awesome. I'll pick it up sometime. I claim Jamirus as my partner.

    ReplyDelete