Monday, July 3, 2017

There's a hair in my chicken #60

So, I decided to play a clicker game. It was also an Early Access game.




The Steam Summer Sale is on right now, and this game was a measly 20% off. Creature Clicker - Capture, Train, Ascend! is basically a game that seems to exist to boost your achievements. In 36 minutes, I have managed to achieve over 200 achievements.

As far as clickers go, this is the most generic, bland clicker I have seen. (Admittedly, I have not seen a lot.)

Gotta catch em all?


The game likes to crash, too. "Do this Quest" - go ahead and try to accept, it won't let you, you'll forfeit your chance to complete the quest and then the game will crash.

I'm stuck on a boss currently. There doesn't seem to be a way to go back a level. My clicks are doing 15 damage per click, and I'm meant to take off 14 000HP in 60 seconds. I don't feel like doing Monster Math right now, but it certainly doesn't seem to be on my side.

Try and beat this lame boss. (Oh, and the "down" arrow doesn't let me go back to level 11)
Save your money, don't buy this.

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to buy this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was it on sale for? Should be free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorilla Roaming DesertAugust 24, 2017 at 10:12 PM


    Fruit Review Part 2.1: Clementine Orange

    Good evening and welcome, thanks. The clementine orange is basically a variation from the orange: juicy and comes in either a bag or a box. Filled with juice, the clementine oranges were started by a cement worker named Clementine, back in the late 1960's as a response to the dominate presence of orange in the communities. They were relatively unknown until 1962 when the New York Giants played the Brooklyn Dodgers, when the bag boys ran out of popcorn and hot dogs to hand out to the fans, they used clementine oranges which were basically named after Roberto Clemente.
    Final thoughts: If orange gets a solid 7 out of 10, then clementine orange is an 8.5

    ReplyDelete